It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez is an amazing player. If we landed him we would have one of the best attacks if not the best attacks in world football. Would Pep keep the likes of young Raheem mind? Our of all our attackers he is possibly the weakest player?

If we had Sanchez Aguero Jesus with Bernardo Sane & Sterling waiting I agree only Barcelona & Madrid match it. Raheem will stay he's improving all the time and will only keep improving.

I still see no way that both Wenger stays and they let their best player go to a league rival without them burning that stadium to the ground.

I'd love Sanchez, but I completely see the argument around fitting Sanchez, Aguero, Jesus, Sane, KdB, Silva, Sterling and B.Silva in to 5 attacking slots consistently and getting them all bought in to that. I can't even see the logic, it would be far and away the best group of attacking depth in Europe.

Might feel even better if one of these could play fullback!;)

I really rate Otamendi. Think he has largely erradicated the risky sliding into tackles that he was prone to in his early days with us. He quick strong and reads the game well. Sure he is better with Vinny next to him but who wouldnt be.

Ye I think he's had it with Arsenal now. I'd be absolutely buzzing if I see Sanchez in a City shirt next season with Aguero next to him sounds unreal hahaha exciting times.

Exactly this (although it took me a while in thinking that we can fit Sanchez into the squad).

i think it was said a lot earlier int he thread that we as a club needed Sanchez to push the situation, which now it appears if TH sources are correct, he has done.

Im guessing this will drag for a bit but its interesting that there was news yesterday that Bayern had "seemingly" pulled out of the race to sign him. If he doesn't go there and wants to leave then there are only a few other options; us chelski (no way he would leave arsenal to go there though) PSG, Juve (cant see him going to either barca or madrid)

We may have a pretty clear run at him.....hopefully.....but that doesn't mean it wont get dragged out by Arsenal..they will have to have a narrative that appeases the fans (though Im not sure how they are going to do that.........!!!!!!!)
I suspect (maybe wrong) that Bayern have simply made up the money issue to save face as they know he wants us.

Would some give over with this talk of how would we keep 5-6 of the attackers happy!!
It's rotation - they would all get enough game time- it's having top class players on the bench instead of players who can't really make an impact

I still see no way that both Wenger stays and they let their best player go to a league rival without them burning that stadium to the ground.

I reckon if Sanchez forces the move to City they may likely be backed into a corner to sell.

Player power dominates clubs now unfortunately.

If Arsenal were in the Champions League and had Sanchez still on a deal with more than just one year left I think this deal would be virtually impossible.

*Sanchez would become our highest paid player ever.

Arsenal have gone to £275k a week.

We have a better bonus structure ;)

*notwithstanding alleged and unfounded statements of us topping up monies to our best and finest.

Txiki is playing a blinder.

Im guessing that offer by arsenal smashes their wage structure as it stands...that will be the narrative then ....he only comes to us for more money!

Couldn't care less to be honest however about that.

Emerson - nearly done
B. Silva - done
Mendy - ????
Walker??????
Fabiano??????

then there is:

Yaya year extension done - and seemingly happy with it

Taxi has been busy already! Im guessing after the list above that we will only go for anyone else if something suprising comes up or some more unknown youngsters like last year who may make it or may just be sold on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.