It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the snap chat rumors a load of nonsense?

Not sure mate.

I just know all the media links have us as favourites, but as we know in football things can change quickly.

This time last week we were convinced Fabinho to City was done, now it's apparently off and he isn't even coming to England.

Yeah, he's heard that Mendy seems done.
hqdefault.jpg

Hahaha Aguero 3rd or even 4th choice ??? some fucking nuggets on here at times regarding this fella,un fucking believable chat,listen to the chairmans words,,,,,,,,he's one of the best in the world,no need for fantasy football chat when we already have one of the best is there ? 4th choice.......fuck off

Hahaha Aguero 3rd or even 4th choice ??? some fucking nuggets on here at times regarding this fella,un fucking believable chat,listen to the chairmans words,,,,,,,,he's one of the best in the world,no need for fantasy football chat when we already have one of the best is there ? 4th choice.......fuck off

He'd be lucky to make the stiffs, let's be honest.

All this transfer speculation is pie in the sky stuff. I mean, Fabinho was coming to us last week, now reporting Utd are closing in on him. Mendy was flying to Manchester for a medical and then suddenly shoots down rumours by posting a video that he was in Paris. Half of these attention seeking twitter whores don't have the foggiest what is actually going on. Did anybody expect Bernardo Silva to come to City within like a day? I know I didn't.

All the rag media thought Bernardo Silva was heading to Utd, they were left with egg all over their face. Did Sam Lee from Goal or any other UK journalist actually expect Bernardo Silva to join City? No they didn't. It was only on the day he signed they got wind of it. City play their cards close to their chests, so before you panic and listen to what half of the twitter numpties are saying, just think Bernardo Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.