It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the Myster Centreback be... none other then Richard Dunne as Club Ambassador!?

Not written by Simon Mullock so can't see any of this being true. Centre mids aren't even being considered this summer.

Not Mendy, Mendy has been on holiday.
He's a defender.

We're keeping an eye out on Goretzka...but again a big part of this is his contract. He has one year left. Arsenal also want him so there could be some sort of gents agreement where they play sensibly with us over Sanchez and we do likewise with Goretzka. As is the case with most quality young German players, Bayern could just take him. And also RBL. They've got a good amount to spend this summer.

He's a defender.

We're keeping an eye out on Goretzka...but again a big part of this is his contract. He has one year left. Arsenal also want him so there could be some sort of gents agreement where they play sensibly with us over Sanchez and we do likewise with Goretzka. As is the case with most quality young German players, Bayern could just take him. And also RBL. They've got a good amount to spend this summer.

I meant the Bakayoko part to the story.

As for Rudiger, going off of the rumours I expect we're in for a better centre half than him.

Mendy at an airport about 3 hours ago with the caption lets go could be nothing and he's just returning back to Monaco but with him flying back I guess it could speed things up

Right ladies & gents, I've missed the past few days of news on here but I'm going off the City Watch Twitter here. If anyone can correct me that'd be great:
• we have a bid for a centre half lined up, nobody knows who.
• apparent bid for Kolarov from Besiktas (everyone's doubtful as we thought Otamendi was the one to be replaced, and the Turkish club's have flirted with signing him for what seems like decades to no effect)
• Sanchez seems a lot closer than we imagined
• Alves, Walker and Mendy should be finalised before pre-season (as long as we agree fees with their respective clubs, apart from Alves who is now a free agent)
• no move this summer for another midfielder
• very much on course to achieve nabbing our transfer targets, with possibly more arriving depending on departures.

If anyone can clarify if I'm speaking sense I'd very much appreciate it.

But official now. I will miss him ...but it's not long ago I thought he was the worst keeper we ever had... heproved me wrong or Bravo just lowered the bar to ground level :-)
He wasn't ever the worst we've ever had. Willy just needed a chance and to string a few matches together. I do understand what you are saying but he's nowhere near the worst

How many times must it be said? There will be no business between the Qatari and Emirati royal families this summer[/B].

There's a bloody meeting at the UN today because an armed conflict is becoming more and more likely. They aren't going to sit down together and discuss their personal hobbies!

So it doesn't matter if Thiago Silva is the second coming of christ or a three legged donkey.

This and only this! Both Qatar and the Emiratis think they are better than the other. Currently, I don't see either wanting to lose face by doing business together. Both have no issue working with an Iranian regime that is awful to people though. Both nation's govts are in bed with the Iranians to some extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.