It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well, another transfer window and another bunch of middle of the road journeymen/mercenaries signed. When are we ever going to get our 'Pogba/Rooney' type signing. You all know what I mean, a player that everyone else was after and that we managed to beat them to?

Ah well, another transfer window and another bunch of middle of the road journeymen/mercenaries signed. When are we ever going to get our 'Pogba/Rooney' type signing. You all know what I mean, a player that everyone else was after and that we managed to beat them to?
You'll get a few with that

latest

Basically.......RUN!

I think when we lost Alves to PSG we knew we couldn't compete with the big boys.

I think when we lost Alves to PSG we knew we couldn't compete with the big boys.

No, no, no, that's not it at all.

You have to use the word "snubbed". We can't miss out, or simply not sign somebody. You have to call it being snubbed. So we know our place like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.