It's Quiet Corrections

pbibs said:
pbibs said:
Do you really believe this. That the club controls what is and what is not allowed on a public forum. Please explain further.

Does Tolmie think this as well?

Not at all, Ric is fiercely independent, and one of the reasons why I decided to start coming on here couple years back, he knows who I am, and my genuine motives.

I requested the original thread be pulled because something was said and one or two detectives were getting a little too close for comfort.

I had been made aware from my own City sources that the thread was being closely monitored by lots of staff of varying levels, ha ha!!

Khaldoon has previously admitted he has looked at the site and the club do use it as a valuable resource tool, subsequent campaigns etc.

I'm sure City would be very reluctant to bring the hammer down on Blue Moon, but we shouldn't kid ourselves this place is bomb proof.

Let me stress, this is about as independent as it gets, but it is also somebody's livelihood, and we should respect certain boundaries as a result.

Posting definitive names or sensitive information, all has to be handled with a clear rationale.

Good night blues.

Hopefully I will have an update of sorts over weekend.

Actually it is quiet nice to know we are nowhere near signing anyone, sort of balances up the arguments in the other thread. On a personal note I don't give a stuff about ITKs as long as they post in good faith adds to the banter and speculation on here which would otherwise be in the sole control of the press. Wumming is funny and I take no notice. I accept there are people who use this forum who obtain titbits of information which can be sensitive. From a personal point of view I was given information last April that we were signing RSC but I wouldn't have disclosed the source because that person might have lost their job in the club. Long may the rumours continue my only advice is use a bit of common sense when info is released.

mad zab said:
Pearce_out said:
If we take aside the transfer speculation from yesterday, what has come out is that the club are investing heavily at every level. They justified the reasoning behind moving people and the club are connecting with the fans i.e. evenings like last night.

-- Fri May 21, 2010 4:54 pm --

I said my opinion is that some of the names are pure fantasy, that is my OPINION and that hasn't changed. My opinion doesn't constitute calling somebody else a liar.

I see you are now backtracking!!

Tell me why you named this thread It's Quiet Corrections? Who are you correcting?

Also, what is the name of the other forum you post on? Is it citymancs or mancityfans.net?

Personally my opinion is that you have an agenda because of your dislike of bluemoon!! But hey!! it's only an opinion!!

I cannot say what forum as it will get me banned as previously stated. I called it corrections because I was doing exactly that, there was contradictions in small details between Ajay's and Tolmies claims and again so after I spoken to club officials. I was putting into the forum that point of view so that people could make their own minds up. In some ways it actually ratifies what they have been saying. The reason for the new thread was purely down to the other thread being too large and people don't want to spend hours searching for new information.

You are within your rights to question my motives but in this case you are wrong. I will not be justifying myself all day as to put it bluntly I don't care much what some people think of me.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
pbibs said:

Not at all, Ric is fiercely independent, and one of the reasons why I decided to start coming on here couple years back, he knows who I am, and my genuine motives.

I requested the original thread be pulled because something was said and one or two detectives were getting a little too close for comfort.

I had been made aware from my own City sources that the thread was being closely monitored by lots of staff of varying levels, ha ha!!

Khaldoon has previously admitted he has looked at the site and the club do use it as a valuable resource tool, subsequent campaigns etc.

I'm sure City would be very reluctant to bring the hammer down on Blue Moon, but we shouldn't kid ourselves this place is bomb proof.

Let me stress, this is about as independent as it gets, but it is also somebody's livelihood, and we should respect certain boundaries as a result.

Posting definitive names or sensitive information, all has to be handled with a clear rationale.

Good night blues.

i really hope that they realise that as a forum some of the more idiotic views are a very small percentage of views of our total support<br /><br />-- Fri May 21, 2010 5:21 pm --<br /><br />
Pearce_out said:
mad zab said:

Tell me why you named this thread It's Quiet Corrections? Who are you correcting?

Also, what is the name of the other forum you post on? Is it citymancs or mancityfans.net?

Personally my opinion is that you have an agenda because of your dislike of bluemoon!! But hey!! it's only an opinion!!

I cannot say what forum as it will get me banned as previously stated. I called it corrections because I was doing exactly that, there was contradictions in small details between Ajay's and Tolmies claims and again so after I spoken to club officials. I was putting into the forum that point of view so that people could make their own minds up. In some ways it actually ratifies what they have been saying. The reason for the new thread was purely down to the other thread being too large and people don't want to spend hours searching for new information.

You are within your rights to question my motives but in this case you are wrong. I will not be justifying myself all day as to put it bluntly I don't care much what some people think of me.

I wouldnt bite fella, you put actual info from someone at city and name him also and get grief for it the mind boggles sometimes

hilts said:
mad zab said:
You created this thread to seek attention and imply that the likes of Tolmie where fantasists, verified by the fact that you spoke to some City Execs at an official OSC meeting who would never lie to you!!

he never created the thread for that reason at all, he gave info that appears to be quite accurate, whats the problem?

If that is the case then who is he correcting? After all this is what hsi thread is all about!!

Also last night he told everyone about his suspicions of people posting that we had agreed contracts etc and would ask the execs at the OSC he was attending.

So because they tell him everything on here is shit, he then makes a thread to attack certain posters on here.<br /><br />-- Fri May 21, 2010 5:22 pm --<br /><br />
Pearce_out said:
mad zab said:
You created this thread to seek attention and imply that the likes of Tolmie where fantasists, verified by the fact that you spoke to some City Execs at an official OSC meeting who would never lie to you!!

If that is what you think then so be it, but might I point out that between me Ajay and Tolmie that no insults have been exchanged. Whereas yourself on the other hand well... you have taken yourself to that level haven't you?

That's because I call a spade a spade and don't give a fuck who I upset!!

mad zab said:
hilts said:
he never created the thread for that reason at all, he gave info that appears to be quite accurate, whats the problem?

If that is the case then who is he correcting? After all this is what hsi thread is all about!!

Also last night he told everyone about his suspicions of people posting that we had agreed contracts etc and would ask the execs at the OSC he was attending.

So because they tell him everything on here is shit, he then makes a thread to attack certain posters on here.

-- Fri May 21, 2010 5:22 pm --

Pearce_out said:
If that is what you think then so be it, but might I point out that between me Ajay and Tolmie that no insults have been exchanged. Whereas yourself on the other hand well... you have taken yourself to that level haven't you?

That's because I call a spade a spade and don't give a fuck who I upset!!

I don't care for somebody like you thinking that but if that is how Tolmie and Ajay see it then I appologise to them as that is not how it was meant. I see no problem in putting forward some info that was actually wtinessed by a room full of people so we know it is legitimate within reason. People can look at this information and make their own mind up as to what to believe.

If I was here to discredit them I would have failed to mention what they said about 3 signings that ties in with what Tolmie and Ajay have said.

Pearce_out said:
mad zab said:

So what forum will get you banned?

I guess it is a forum that shits on bluemoon every chance it gets Gav?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
pbibs said:

Good night blues.

if i could use a PMSL smilie then i would.

i dont get why peopel post stuff if they know the club are following this site because that is just crazy and doesnt make any sense whatso ever.

no offense i dont believe a word you or any other ITK says because of the fact you know the club follow here and i only follow these type of threads to give me such a laugh at the replies sad people who believe people who think they are ITK are posting.

as i say no offense im sure you have a good laugh at these same people aswell when you post stuff and see if they really believe your next ITK comment.

your a funny bloke and your sense of humour is excellent mate and keep up the good work. :-)

mad zab said:
Pearce_out said:

So what forum will get you banned?

I guess it is a forum that shits on bluemoon every chance it gets Gav?

It is not either of those mentioned it is a small forum. And it's not bluemoon I have a problem with it is certain posters who show a lack of respect for others.

Pearce_out said:
After speaking with City execs last night I can confirm that we have not signed 3 players, we have not even signed one. Although they were very reluctant to give anything away about transfers they did hint that one deal might be advanced in negotiations and that 2 others were under discussion. I read between the lines on what they said that we are after a superstar defender probably a left back.

They said alot more but I have already put it on another forum and can't be arsed to answer the million and one questions about it that i will get here no doubt if I did.

mad zab i can only go off his original post, nothing above suggests to me that he is saying itk's are full of shit? i took the correction bit to be about deals not being signed when there have been posts on its quiet stating done deals have been made for three players, thats how i see it anyhow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.