It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If pep is looking at hazard, does that mean he is looking for an upgrade on sterling? He did miss some big chances last season, its ruthless but i would support it.
My 2p worth of opinion is that Sterling and Hazard would not be causally connected. Remember Pep also wanted to buy Alexis Sanchez in the previous 2 transfer windows, without any intention of selling anybody.
IMHO he is looking for somebody who can rotate with Sane or Sterling. Wing-like players are integral to Pep teams, and having 3 to share 2 places is optimal.

A delay of 6 years but I would definitely like to see him play with us. A WC player and Pep will know how to use his enormous potential

im perfectly fine spending the money on hazard but if its a choice between him or dybala im choosing dybala every time

I'd love Hazard here but not instead of Aguero.

I couldn't bear to see Kun play for Chelsea, and even if we signed Hazard we'd be a weaker team without Aguero. We need an extra striker if anything, not get rid of a world class one for another attacking midfielder.

Having said that if we keep Kun then Hazard would be more than welcome!

I don't think City would countenance Sergio going to another English club nor do I think Pep would see Hazard as a replacement for Aguero.

It would need a lot of cash and Hazard to agitate to leave. I get the impression Hazard is not too chuffed with how Chelsea are so up and down. City now have a stability that seems to evade Chelsea.

All the signs are that Pep wants another wide forward in the squad and there are few better than Hazard. He's been my top pick for months so that's probably the kiss of death for such a deal but while there is the slimmest of chances...

Cue Hazard coming to City for football reasons then the filth waving £500,000 a week at him, and the rest is history....

Just can't see it happening. Having said that, and although Sergio has been very good this season, the club would be absolutely stupid to let him run his contract down and leave for nothing.

Just can't see it happening. Having said that, and although Sergio has been very good this season, the club would be absolutely stupid to let him run his contract down and leave for nothing.

The club would be more stupid to hand Chelsea one of the best goalscorers in the world.

The club would be more stupid to hand Chelsea one of the best goalscorers in the world.

They'd need a hell of a lot more than Sergio to challenge us if Hazard left. Plus I don't mind giving the rags more competition for that 2nd place spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.