It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero: Messi will stay at Barcelona and I will stay at Manchester City

http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2018/05/17/5afdd12d468aeb5c568b462e.html
Aguero has been participating in double sessions with Jorge Sampaoli's Albiceleste side and appears to be in good physical condition, despite suffering the injury to his knee in March that forced him into the operating room.

"If I did not get the procedure done, I would've missed the World Cup," he added.

"It's the first time in five years that I can flex my left knee well, without it hurting"

50 goals next season then so.

Aguero has been participating in double sessions with Jorge Sampaoli's Albiceleste side and appears to be in good physical condition, despite suffering the injury to his knee in March that forced him into the operating room.

"If I did not get the procedure done, I would've missed the World Cup," he added.

"It's the first time in five years that I can flex my left knee well, without it hurting"

I'm glad we were able to give him the time to get it done,explains why he had lost some of his movement and explosiveness this season,not unhappy here as some insisted on

I've been pointing out, for years, that his movement often looks impaired when he comes off the pitch, as if he is carrying an injury. Hence he should have had more rest under the previous manager.

I highly doubt we would even entertain the idea of Aguero joining another PL team. The rumours of a high profile swap deal make it all the more ludicrous.

He’s only 30 and has proven this season that he still has plenty to offer us.

I don’t know how many years are left on his contract but I suspect he will eventually return to Argentina or possibly even Athletico Madrid.

I highly doubt we would even entertain the idea of Aguero joining another PL team. The rumours of a high profile swap deal make it all the more ludicrous.

He’s only 30 and has proven this season that he still has plenty to offer us.

I don’t know how many years are left on his contract but I suspect he will eventually return to Argentina or possibly even Athletico Madrid.
He has 2 more seasons then is going home

You will be on your own

Not if Hazard costs us aguero or fucks up the dressing room like he has done in 30% of his seasons at chelsea...

Too old, too expensive, too much attitude, goes missing, never done anything in the champions league. No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.