It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyon possibly making an uncharacteristically large bid for hector herrera from Porto. Almost as if they foresee a central midfielder leaving despite having made no significant sales.

The only possible conclusion that can be drawn from this is that we are signing Tanguy Ndombele.

Maybe more interesting if Lyon sign Herrera.
Lyon possibly making an uncharacteristically large bid for hector herrera from Porto. Almost as if they foresee a central midfielder leaving despite having made no significant sales.

The only possible conclusion that can be drawn from this is that we are signing Tanguy Ndombele.

Yup that’s literally the only reason why! #welcomendombele

Wasn't Ndombele at Lyon on loan from Amiens last season, and only officially transferred to them on 1st July 2018?

Wasn't Ndombele at Lyon on loan from Amiens last season, and only officially transferred to them on 1st July 2018?

Yeah technically he has already transferred once this window so I think we would have to loan him until January as he can't be registered with 3 teams in one window or something. Could be wrong but I think that's what wolves have done with Afobe etc.

Honestly think if we offered 40-45 million they might take it. He will be worth far more if he kicks on, and genuinely reminds me of Yaya with the way he powers past people then looks up as if to say 'where are the rest of you', but equally he could be a flash in the pan like so many players who have a breakout season, so they might be willing to cash in?

Aulas is like the french Levy though so I'm probably being optimistic, just really like the look of him as a player.

Yeah technically he has already transferred once this window so I think we would have to loan him until January as he can't be registered with 3 teams in one window or something. Could be wrong but I think that's what wolves have done with Afobe etc.

Honestly think if we offered 40-45 million they might take it. He will be worth far more if he kicks on, and genuinely reminds me of Yaya with the way he powers past people then looks up as if to say 'where are the rest of you', but equally he could be a flash in the pan like so many players who have a breakout season, so they might be willing to cash in?

Aulas is like the french Levy though so I'm probably being optimistic, just really like the look of him as a player.
We bought demichelis from atletico after they got him from free transfer so no I think they can sell him still

Ndombele would be an incredible signing if we were after him! The right age as well to get games but learn from pep and dinho as well

But... but... where does that leave Gomes?

I think it leaves him still being 5 foot 2 and 18 mate. Let's not already be fretting about his development when he's only been here a week... Also hasn't done anything to suggest he's either up to the required standard or not yet.

Also if we did sign Ndombele we would still only have a 20 something DM and a 33 year old DM. Its pretty obvious that if he was good enough he would replace Fern when he leaves at the end of his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.