It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched him on occasion last year and he was wonderful.

I'm not sure he wouldnt be wasted in a more defensive role though.

I know where you're coming from but he's essentially a defensive playmaker, with no fear when it comes to receiving off the back four.

He's still a kid and models his game on Pirlo.

Next season, he becomes an £80m player, mark my words.

I'm actually kinda stunned a top club hasn't tried their luck this summer, even us, considering what we need and the fact they want Zinchenko.

Wolves probably don't have much of a say, either, with them thankful to his agent Jorge Mendes.

Also noted Neves' comments today about how he can't wait to play at City next season...

I know where you're coming from but he's essentially a defensive playmaker, with no gear when it comes to receiving off the back four.

He's still a kid and models his game on Pirlo.

Next season, he becomes an £80m player, mark my words.

I'm actually kinda stunned a top club hasn't tried their luck this summer, even us, considering what we need and the fact they went Zinchenko.

Wolves probably don't have much of a say, either, with them thankful to his agent Jorge Mendes.

Also notes Neves' comments today about how he can't wait to play at City next season.
All fair comment and yes,i watched his interview live yesterday with Neville - he'd seemingly jump at the opportunity to come here.
I take it this is pure wishful thinking though?

Any chance we could even go for Neves, Tolmie?

Agree he would be good, but it just doesn't sound like we're going for anyone.

If this lad had been playing in France or Germany everyone would be screaming out for him. Perfect for the Fernandinho role.

Maybe next year!?

I think another good season and his price doubles....Wolves looking to sign another midfielder before window shuts. As another poster mentioned above....Zinchenko plus cash might have been a good move for us...

Transfer News Live‏ @DeadlineDayLive 4m4 minutes ago
Wolves are closing in on a £12m deal to sign Belgium international Leander Dendoncker from Anderlecht. (Source: SkySports)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.