It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred and Bailey.
According to Sam Lee, it's Fred and Bailey/Hazard/Mahrez/someone else depending on circumstances.
Don't forget we're also planning to sign Claudio Gomes.
As for Rafa Leao, he's getting first team minutes, will be very difficult to lure him from Sporting.

With Mendy, Foden, Diaz, Laporte only playing bit parts this season we probably only need a couple of players. It’ll be difficult with a World Cup and smaller window anyway.
It’s more about hunger and mentality for me. Will this group of players want to go again, grind out win after win with the same desire?

According to the OP we are looking at 4 players...what does Pep know?!!
We could well be, 2 first team plus 2 longer term. Especially if Gomez from PSG is included (long term Fernadinho replacement), the 4th could be an Aguero replacement to go out on loan for a season or two.

According to Sam Lee, it's Fred and Bailey/Hazard/Mahrez/someone else depending on circumstances.
As for Rafa Leao, he's getting first team minutes, will be very difficult to lure him from Sporting.

Interesting to see what will happen with Gomes. Pep personally called him which says a lot. I don’t understand why he would come to us unless Pep told him he will get game time or the chance to prove himself. Then again he is only 17, very young especially for DM.

I would be happy with Fred and Bailey/Mahrez maybe Griezmann if he continues this form.

If mbappe comes, it could be the world's best with guardiola. This excites me. fred and mabppe will be enough for us if nobody leaves this transfer season.

Interesting to see what will happen with Gomes. Pep personally called him which says a lot. I don’t understand why he would come to us unless Pep told him he will get game time or the chance to prove himself. Then again he is only 17, very young especially for DM.

I would be happy with Fred and Bailey/Mahrez maybe Griezmann if he continues this form.
There were reports that he'll play for EDS and train with the first team till winter, then the coaching staff will decide if he stays or goes on loan.

I think Leao/Gomez are fringe/future signings... I.e. Zichencko.

Fred and one other player ( an attacking player) will be our likely 1st team addition for next year. Bailey/
We could well be, 2 first team plus 2 longer term. Especially if Gomez from PSG is included (long term Fernadinho replacement), the 4th could be an Aguero replacement to go out on loan for a season or two.
Gomez and Leao ( Future)
Fred/? (Next season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.