It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never dressed it up as fact just put it out there that I had read about it to see if anybody else had too . It is a forum after all , I just can’t see VK taking a squad place next season .
Many times Pep says he can’t rely on him , club VS. country argument etc
you are looking for reason to get rid,i will offer you one to stay,it's vinny,loved by everyone right up to the top,we let all our others like zabba leave on their terms and vinny will be no different,it's called loyalty,we have 3 other CB's and we gain more by keeping him in the dressing room than we do to boot him out

Never dressed it up as fact just put it out there that I had read about it to see if anybody else had too . It is a forum after all , I just can’t see VK taking a squad place next season .
Many times Pep says he can’t rely on him , club VS. country argument etc
So the bit about pep thinking Vinnie is a bad influence, where is that from?

you are looking for reason to get rid,i will offer you one to stay,it's vinny,loved by everyone right up to the top,we let all our others like zabba leave on their terms and vinny will be no different,it's called loyalty,we have 3 other CB's and we gain more by keeping him in the dressing room than we do to boot him out
Sorry Karen since you are being picky , where was Joe Hart’s sympathy ? Did he leave on his terms then I assume ? I don’t think so where did u get that idea from lol
I repeat , I like Vinny , I think there is a problem with him and pep that is all . No need for rag calling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.