It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. It was pointed towards the nut that thought Vinnie had a poor influence on the team.

Madness to suggest Vinny is a bad influence. That sort of leadership is so valuable and rare.

I hate to say it and i know i might get slaughtered but i always remember one year that united won the title (i think at wigan) and giggs was being interviewed on the pitch. All around him there are people celebrating and popping champagne bottles and all he will talk about is preparing for the european cup game in midweek. That's the mentality that builds a dynasty: never, ever satisfied.

Madness to suggest Vinny is a bad influence. That sort of leadership is so valuable and rare.

I hate to say it and i know i might get slaughtered but i always remember one year that united won the title (i think at wigan) and giggs was being interviewed on the pitch. All around him there are people celebrating and popping champagne bottles and all he will talk about is preparing for the european cup game in midweek. That's the mentality that builds a dynasty: never, ever satisfied.
No mate he was focused on shagging his sister in law later that evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.