It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we really do feel like we need another winger in the summer then Bernard from Shaktar Donetsk is available on a free and a far superior player than most of those being mentioned on here.
Surprised we haven`t been linked with him yet. Only 25, can play in several positions and would go for free. 3 goals in 6 champions league games this season is pretty good. Imagine if we only signed free players this summer. Gunn, Maffeo, Can and Bernard. What would our haters have started to complain about then?

If we really do feel like we need another winger in the summer then Bernard from Shaktar Donetsk is available on a free and a far superior player than most of those being mentioned on here.

Yes this. Really good player. Although I heard he may be going to China. I hope not. He should've playing in a top euro league

Toure released
Mangala sold
Zinchenko sold with a buy-back clause

In
Fred
Gomez from PSG
Bernard from Shaktar
MAffeo returns from loan

If Aguero leaves then go big for Werner from Red Bull. Jesus should be first choice.

Yes this. Really good player. Although I heard he may be going to China. I hope not. He should've playing in a top euro league
China would be strange move, he's developed enough at Shaktar and is at the age now that he should be looking at a move to a Champions League contender (no offence to Shaktar but they're the tier below). He could always sign a 3 or 4 year deal at a European Heavyweight and go to China when he's closer to 30.

De Vrij, Can, Shaw, Bernard, Chiellini, Robben, Balotelli, Wilshere, Meyer and Miranda is all on expiring contracts this summer. Would you take anyone of them?

Hoping for Fred and Leon Bailey in the summer. If Bravo and/or Danilo want out then replace them with Gunn and Maffeo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.