It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for Fred and Leon Bailey in the summer. If Bravo and/or Danilo want out then replace them with Gunn and Maffeo.
Problem with Gunn is would he want to sit on the bench behind a 24 year old keeeper he has little chance of dislodging. I think we might look to sell this summer before he gets to the last year of his contract.Think at 35 Bravo might feel he may as well stay another year.

Last edited:
In:
Gunn (to play FA Cup, Carabao Cup and some PL-games)
Maffeo
Fabinho/Can
Leon Bailey/Bernard

Out:
Bravo
Danilo (probably wants to be a regular starter somewhere)
Yaya

I assume we won't be signing any more gingers...they're trouble, dont ya know.

Problem with Gunn is would he want to sit on the bench behind a 24 year old keeeper he has little chance of dislodging. I think we might look to sell this summer before he gets to the last year of his contract.

I agree that I think Gunn would like to play more but for a player who has come through the academy surely at his young age he wouldn't be opposed to having Cup responsibilities and the odd league game here and there. Not saying he will accept this role long term, but this season plus another as our number two could increase his price even more.

Love the transfer forum. Some already suggesting we will buy another 4 players haha

We have two targets in the summer. DM and winger that can play both sides, that’s it. Expecting us to conduct our busy early and have both signed already in June.
what are you basing your prediction on?

I agree that I think Gunn would like to play more but for a player who has come through the academy surely at his young age he wouldn't be opposed to having Cup responsibilities and the odd league game here and there. Not saying he will accept this role long term, but this season plus another as our number two could increase his price even more.
Not really with only 2 years on his contract, why would he sign an extendion his value sat on our bench would only go down as he approached his last year, and as I added to my post there is little reason for Bravo to move on. Depends as well on who comes in to buy him and what level football they are offering him.

what are you basing your prediction on?

Which prediction? That they will be signed so early?? Looks like we were close to agreeing a deal for Fred already and I’m sure we will want our transfers in before everyone leaves for the World Cup and prices go even higher.

Which prediction? That they will be signed so early?? Looks like we were close to agreeing a deal for Fred already and I’m sure we will want our transfers in before everyone leaves for the World Cup and prices go even higher.
Need to be done before the world cup because that finishes mid July and players go on holiday and our season starts and the window closes I think 11 th August. Very small window in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.