It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who to be sold? Four signings is a lot considering how great our squad is right noe
fernandinho will have a reduced role next year which will make ndombele and gundogan mainly play dm and isco to play as an 8, mahrez will rotate with sterling and sane for the winger position and alderwield will take kompany's place in our cbs. with vinny injury record he to me is like a luxury 5th cb we can play every now and then how ever for most of the season these will be the 4 fit cbs.

fernandinho will have a reduced role next year which will make ndombele and gundogan mainly play dm and isco to play as an 8, mahrez will rotate with sterling and sane for the winger position and alderwield will take kompany's place in our cbs. with vinny injury record he to me is like a luxury 5th cb we can play every now and then how ever for most of the season these will be the 4 fit cbs.
Some players have to leave if we are signing 4, otherwise we would have several players who couldn't even make the bench

Pretty sure Bernardo was brought to be the successor if we sign isco no doubt in my mind gundogan will move to Fernandinho position.

Hmm. I dont see Gundo has anything like the all round physicality, tenacity or commitment approaching 50/50s that Dinho has to ever succeed him in that role. Hope i'm wrong obviously, but..

Some players have to leave if we are signing 4, otherwise we would have several players who couldn't even make the bench
i expect one of delph or zinchenko to leave, alongside maybe danilo and toure. but thats it yeah some plaers wont make some squads but thats what happens when you are trying to build the best squad in the world.

Not much surprises me and Pep will be relentless in his pursuit of perfection but trust and loyalty are also important parts of managing people and I think Pep has a lot of players he will want to be loyal to.

Given Pep's love of midfielders, he might be thinking of Isco as an alternative to buying someone like Leon Bailey; although I think we need another speedy attacker to alternate with Sane and Raz.

This summer will be interesting in that I see us buying between 2 and 3 players for the first team squad so who out of a lot of possible names will be the guessing game.

Ignoring all else, I would love to see Isco in our team.

I would buy Bailey & Isco & get shot of Gundogan personally. Then look at other ins & outs to create an opening for a def mid.

Isco moves like Wilshire. Puts me off because I think Wilshire is a big boy foolish.

In:
Maffeo
Angelino, Tierney, Bertrand or Jonas Hector
Fabinho or Ndombele
Winger (no idea who)

Out:
Danilo
Zinchenko (loan)
Toure
Diaz (loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.