It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give then Garcia and that is generous!

If we pay anything north of 100m we are crazy.
My reading is that he is reflecting Barcelona’s opening negotiation. If so it’s a step forward as until now they are refusing to negotiate unless someone pays the (non existent) get out clause. As such it’s at least positive movement. We will end up paying nothing like that and have already confirmed that none of our a team are available and that will include gabby. We should chill as in this we hold most of the cards.

The thing that pisses me off about all the Barca appologists is that, it is all done with the sole aim of getting them something they are not entitled to.
The absolute fact that needs to be estabished is - is Messi's contract still valid or is it terminated. Everything else flows from this. If he is free and there is no release clause (which a lot of people seem to be claiming) then we owe them feck all. OK, maybe we may want to sweeten the pot to get them to accept they have fecked up big style - but that only goes so far.
If the cluase is still valid, then we either have to shit or get off the pot (don't know the spanish for that) and I don't think we are in the mood to shit atm. So for Ian and others just puting random guesses out there to stay in the story, doesn't help and prolongs the idea they have a leg to stand on.

It appears to be "Mierda o vete de la olla"

I like Ian Cheeseman he` seems a lovely man when you talk to him.

This time though Ian I hope you`ve got this all wrong. £100 mil plus Jesus and Garcia.

Maybe £75 mil with Garcia at the Maximum.

Ideally, Fuck all for Messi, them not get Jesus and we get £30 mil for Garcia with a letter of apology for them being cunts.

There was always going to be a fee. Think all parties involved are talking to find the best possible outcome for everyone to look good at the end of this.

Apparently we have money set aside for this deal so it shouldn't affect any other transfer dealings
Trev may be making it up but he's probably in the right ballpark. If the €700m release clause has expired then any fee agreed would have to be around that £75m, plus Garcia, who's already said he wants to go.

Also read, city offering a 2 year deal...if any of this is remotely true, then piss off

Would be a very stupid deal

It would be such a fucking stupid thing to do that it can be discarded unless the owners have gone stark raving mad. Keep an eye out for Khaldoon wearing underpants on his head or rolling up to the etihad in a pink Bentley

Garcia and 100m seems more than adequate for a 33 yo (albeit the greatest we’ve ever seen) player with 1 year of contract and zero will to continue.
I have been the biggest Jesus critic for some time now but It’s clear as day that he is an amazing asset and what he brings to the front line is extremely useful. And as someone already said, Jesus would suit Messi way better than Sergio. It’ll be absolutely dumb on our management’s part if we let him go after investing years on his development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.