It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reports/leaks about his lawyers submitting papers to FIFA? That's a shame as that probably would have gotten the ball rolling a little faster.

Agreed - but he has been a bit stupid (IMO) not to make it clear that is what he is reflecting

Leaves himself open to criticism / ridicule

Once he typed this you knew he was talking out of his arse :-

but it’s looking like it will take a compromise figure of over £100 million plus Jesus & Garcia to prize Messi from Barcelona

It's nonsense all this keeping good future relations.
We tried that in the past with all clubs and it got us nowhere. Well in fact it landed us in court.
If we can get him on a free all the better.

We are now getting on the front foot and other clubs just better stay out of our way!
Tabas is now realising what happens when you start personal agendas.

Barca thought nothing of tapping up Garcia and wanted him for peanuts. We haven't done the same with Messi as it was him wanting out and reaching to us. I would even go as far as telling Barca £50m for Garcia or he stays another year.
Hopefully Bayern are next on our hit list.

City bosses knew all this was coming months ago. Khaldoon's end of year speech had all the info in it.
That we will alter our age range and spending if the right player comes up. Everybody though he was referring to Koulibaly.
I like how he made a big point of how we deal with letting loyal servants go without a struggle. "Aguero goes when Aguero decides" has a lot more meaning now.

So any thoughts that we haven't combed Messi's contract and have any doubts should be dismissed.
We will have looked at all angles and outcomes. It's how we do things.

Stuff happening this week, is just housekeeping. Messi has to do his legal bit and tie up loose ends.
His dad has to do some legal work in regards to image rights/sponsors still tied to Barca etc. So i imagine he would need to meet the Barca board to get that done.
Barca can stomp and shout, but like most children's tantrums, reality will sink in and we all move on.

At this stage no one does in terms of an actually concrete deal. Like most he is talking shit and randomly guessing. Do enough guessing or nicking other people’s guesses and eventually you may get one right. Throw in things may change and you have covered yourself.

The only thing that has probably been agreed at this point is what we will pay Messi if he comes.
I would say City are relaxed, what I like is so far everyone inc us on here has said allsorts from contract no contract he is free or 700m whattever but nothing from City?????

We all know he wants out but not 1 part of his team or Citys have mentioned its Us.

Both camps have & are playing a blinder & La Liga & Barca are fucking fuming.

Its starting to calm down & a few chess pieces have been played but now its move your King or check mate my son.

Messi has & still is doing his bit now for the lawyers to earn there crust.

City are waiting & have the brass band & pyrotechnics all waiting just like it was when the team flew back from Brighton with the league but this time its a magical old best player on the planett Lionel fucking Messi !!!!

Stay calm & all will happen in front of our eyes..

Right Khaldoon I'm about to board a flight to Turkey and I'm going to log on in about 3 days. If there isn't a "Welcome to City, Lionel" thread on the main forum when I do log in, you'll be in deep shit !

Oh, and he'd better be free. None of this £100m bullshit.

I would say City are relaxed, what I like is so far everyone inc us on here has said allsorts from contract no contract he is free or 700m whattever but nothing from City?????

We all know he wants out but not 1 part of his team or Citys have mentioned its Us.

Both camps have & are playing a blinder & La Liga & Barca are fucking fuming.

Its starting to calm down & a few chess pieces have been played but now its move your King or check mate my son.

Messi has & still is doing his bit now for the lawyers to earn there crust.

City are waiting & have the brass band & pyrotechnics all waiting just like it was when the team flew back from Brighton with the league but this time its a magical old best player on the planett Lionel fucking Messi !!!!

Stay calm & all will happen in front of our eyes..

What will be will be I’m pretty sure City have their line in the sand agreed. I must admit it would be fantastic not only for the team but also as a big fuck you to the shit we were dragged through. I’m not a turn the other cheek kind of guy. Plenty would be choking on their cereals lol.

My line considering the wages(official or not) will be eye watering is 100 mill max in straight money or Garcia plus Mahrez. If it was Garcia and Jesus or Garcia and Silva(and that’s all no money on top) I would start feeling a bit down about it.

Man we should defo not let Jesus go.
He ain’t a number 1 striker but scored 28goals last season. He is young and these types of players are damn expensive to purchase.

And to be honest I prefer him to Lautaro Martinez. Chuck in who ever we want but not our tier 1 talent.

any one from tier 2
Garcia
Angelino
Otamendi
Zinchenko
Gundo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.