It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've yet to see anyone of real repute confirming his dad is meeting. First it was Monday, then Wednesday and now Thursday.

What's he coming on, a fucking skateboard?

If it was that vital, I'm sure we could find him an appropriate private jet, considering the money on the line...

Why does his dad need to be in Barcelona full stop? Why's he coming to supposedly negotiate when he and his son no longer consider Messi an employee of the club?

F.C Imminent.

Its 1786 with no phones, no internet and the Earth is flat.

Absolute bollocks that his Dad has to get on a plane and fly to Barca to have a meeting lol.

'Jorge Messi will be in Barcelona for a meeting on Wednesday (or Thursday, or insert day) with the board' is code gor for 'we have nothing to report, no news, no clue'.

Messi should already be training and preparing for the new season with his new teammates. The season starts in less than 2 weeks. Yet, you get the impression that there is no hurry at all. With delayed meetings and all....

Sick of this. And fuck Bartomeu!

So what's the play?

Kill them, kill them all.

The legal wheels began turning yesterday, Barcelona's executive have one final chance to come to heel and do the right thing.

They appear beyond inept, but financial reality, coupled with preserving Messi's historic legacy, still lends itself to doing the right thing by the player.

I've yet to see anyone of real repute confirming his dad is meeting. First it was Monday, then Wednesday and now Thursday.

What's he coming on, a fucking skateboard?

If it was that vital, I'm sure we could find him an appropriate private jet, considering the money on the line...

Why does his dad need to be in Barcelona full stop? Why's he coming to supposedly negotiate when he and his son no longer consider Messi an employee of the club?

F.C Imminent.
Has his Dad and Barca not heard of zoom?

Saying that they were using Faxes for asking for a transfer, so probably not!

Kill them, kill them all.

The legal wheels began turning yesterday, Barcelona's executive have one final chance to come to heel and do the right thing.

They appear beyond inept, but financial reality, coupled with preserving Messi's historic legacy, still lends itself to doing the right thing by the player.
When do you expect developments on that front?

Messi should already be training and preparing for the new season with his new teammates. The season starts in less than 2 weeks. Yet, you get the impression that there is no hurry at all. With delayed meetings and all....

Sick of this. And fuck Bartomeu!

He forfeits 50 per cent of his monthly wage packet missing three days of training. Doesn't really mean much if he doesn't consider himself a Barca player!

I don't think anything's happening this week. Will carry on the same way it has last two days. Leaks from Messi's camp, counter from the board, father in Argentina and no substantial progress.

So basically there is no more on the subject until Jorge meets with the Barcelona hierarchy?

Until City find out what the situation is after the meeting there is nothing City can do obviously.
City have not yet made 1 public anouncement its all speculation guess work

In other words all fucking bollocks

City will announce anything Messi when its done with Barca & Messi

Anither 48 hours imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.