It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
just reading it’s a 15+ hr flight so not due to land until 9am UK time. So longer to go yet than I thought, will they need to stop for a refuel? 12,500k range is pretty much on the distance with about 2k spare fuel.
It seemed to head more east after leaving the coast and before vanishing, maybe heading for Dhaka to refuel.

Talk about nerves, we are in touching distance here yet still so far away.

We are so near yet so far away with Messi & now Koulabily

Both can go fucking pear shape hear & it could only be City that it happens.

Come on please be the best 48 hours as a blue in the transfer market

Which is?
Crack on, mate. It’s a valid question to ask about the finances, I just don’t see anyway possible that the club would pursue this if they hadn’t done their homework.
I would take it a step further and say that the club has had a "what if" plan in place for years for this very scenario. The last thing you want to do is not be ready for it if it comes.

I just hope were not all stood in silence glaring into our Andrex full of sticky white love piss and our harders drooping as news of a U turn develops?!! The int picture changes every 10 minutes depending on what you read, hear or see on Sly/BT Sports etc. Me, i'll just be happy that me vinegar string got twanged!! ;)
images.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.