It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
A DM would be nice but I just can't see it with how Pep uses Gundo. If he does want to use the 2 DM system more I don't think Gundo can do the job of Ferna which he is currently doing.. As we have seen most of last season with Rodri and Gundo mid.

I pray we can bring a LB in but I don't think we will.

Fucking hell I'd have Kolarov back at this moment in time.

If you think Mendy is slow Kolarov would be on another level. Desperation shouldn't be top of list for requirements for a left back

It’s hard to take that post seriously if you’re genuinely claiming that Cancelo, Rodri, Gundogan and Mahrez “aren’t good enough” for the squad.

And yet performances so far would give it credibility.

somethings wrong. They may be cracking players, but not in our system.

A defensive midfielder will only be possible once Fernandinho leaves at the end of season. We'll just have to make do with what we have in midfield this season, try and sort out the press issue and get either Bernardo or Fernandinho to play regularly aside Rodri. Both Aguero and Jesus will be fit again after international break so not a huge worry, left back has to be sorted at all cost, but it is looking likely nothing will happen.

If you think Mendy is slow Kolarov would be on another level. Desperation shouldn't be top of list for requirements for a left back

Was quite clearly taking the piss mate, I thought Kolarov was very average but he shits all over Mendy.

It's not that Mendy is slow, he can't pass, tackle, control a ball, honestly don't know anything he can do? I've defended him for over 2 years also but it's just not happened.

Should also ask about Renan Lodi from Atletico, can't find info on what his release clause is.

Was quite clearly taking the piss mate, I thought Kolarov was very average but he shits all over Mendy.

It's not that Mendy is slow, he can't pass, tackle, control a ball, honestly don't know anything he can do? I've defended him for over 2 years also but it's just not happened.

Mendy in his prime was just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.