It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't actually find any logical reason to believe he will stay.

But if he did, I'd still shit with excitement at us signing a decent cb.
I suppose the only reasons to stay are; what he’s promised by the President or the thought that he might lose in court, both of which seem unlikely, given the information out there, which may or may not be true. The other issue of course though is that of time. This story started at the start of July which is over twice as long ago as is left of the current window, so I suppose Barca just have to keep dragging this out and he’s not really got anywhere to go.

I hate drama in my day to day life. Can't be arsed with it and can't stand those who create it for themselves and others.

But this, this is what I crave. I'm a baby sipping milk from the teat of the summer transfer window. And I've got a pair of double Ds luring me in.
It's a good job none of us are Sam Fox's baby right now, because most of us would think we'd just been bottle fed skimmed milk!

Just be just be grateful that @BimboBob turned her into a lesbian; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.