It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If hes made his mind up and is going to make an announcement then it must be a pretty big announcement not to come straight out with on staying for my last year. So it's either a contract for life at barca or I've played my last game for barca thanks for everything. As I said tho IF this actually happening.

Ok, that's why I asked the question, not seen any reports about that!
On top of that I genuinely think had City not had the ban overturned Messi would have still tried to leave. It just would have been more of an open season with the likes of PSG, Juventus, and United. The rumours about Messi's camp contacting City (particularly from Tolmie) seem to suggest that that happened not long after the ban was overturned.

If hes made his mind up and is going to make an announcement then it must be a pretty big announcement not to come straight out with on staying for my last year. So it's either a contract for life at barca or I've played my last game for barca thanks for everything. As I said tho IF this actually happening.

With the way this has all been going, I'd be surprised if there is announcement coming today or any time soon.

There was a report earlier that another meeting is due to take place with no day or time specified.

On top of that I genuinely think had City not had the ban overturned Messi would have still tried to leave. It just would have been more of an open season with the likes of PSG, Juventus, and United. The rumours about Messi's camp contacting City (particularly from Tolmie) seem to suggest that that happened not long after the ban was overturned.
That's the point I am making, if his father/agent informed Barca in March that he would be leaving, his release from the contract should not be a major issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.