It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferran is having the first part of his medical tonight in Barcelona with our docs.

Second part is tomorrow morning and expect announcement to follow later on.

Chelsea have not put in their matching option for Ake and all looks good, he's on holiday until later next week and then things will move quickly.

We've got three more to follow :)
Koulibaly, Bennacer and Ait-Nouri if i had to guess based on zero knowledge whatsoever.

Ferran is having the first part of his medical tonight in Barcelona with our docs.

Chelsea have not put in their matching option for Ake and all looks good, he's on holiday until later next week and then things will move quickly.

3 more targets or sure things ?

Left back , Centre back , Striker would be my guess

I'm guessing that doesn't include you supersecret not-sure-who-it-might-be big one?

So it's probably Aouar, Aït-Nouri the French LB and the big CB, probably Koulibaly, and we're just waiting for Napoli to officially be out of the CL to get that going.
Have I missed something on Aouar recently (outside of certain prognosticators on this forum)? Seems to have gone very quiet on that front.

Ake
Koulibaly
Martinez
would be my 3 or is it 3 after Ake if so Bennacer

I'm guessing that doesn't include you supersecret not-sure-who-it-might-be big one?

So it's probably Aouar, Aït-Nouri the French LB and the big CB, probably Koulibaly, and we're just waiting for Napoli to officially be out of the CL to get that going.

That's correct mate, the 'big name' signing is completely independent of the deals being prioritised.

One of those names where they basically have to click their fingers first.

I don't want to worry his haters, but the Grealish chatter is still about.

Not a Grealish hater (as such) but thats a name I am not too chuffed about. A complete waste of money in a position where we don't need to strengthen. Europa League level at best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.