It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish is better than Gundogan by several miles.

We simply dont need him - Gundogan isnt needed either - he is neither effective attacking wise or defenisve and Ive seen nothing from Grelish to suggest that he is anywhere near our level especially in terms of attacking wise

I'd really like to improve the striking area and be proactive in replacing Aguero instead of reactive when he eventually starts declining/getting even more injuries.

There aren't any striker I can think of who would improve us and are available this year... Maybe I'm missing somebody...
I'm not really sold on Lautaro, maybe I've been watching the wrong games but average is probably the best word I could describe him in those games I've watched. The fact that he is being benched by 2 ex rags is as big of a red flag as it gets. I really hope Barca sign him, they are into serious financial issues and splashing 80m on him on top of Dembele and Coutinho deals could really cripple them.

I'd say just skip it this year but what makes things worse is that Barca and Mardid will be going heavy for a striker next season (assuming Barca don't sign anyone this year) with Suarez and Benzema in a similar situation to Aguero.
Kane is the only name popping into mind but that's just such a difficult deal. We'd probably have to pay more than United for Sancho for a player who is 7 years older, seems to be injured half the season, has been played to death in last 4 years and who has very little resale value in 4-5 years. Just not worth it, he wasted his career being so loyal and coached by managers who didn't look after his health.

Frustrating...

We simply dont need him - Gundogan isnt needed either - he is neither effective attacking wise or defenisve and Ive seen nothing from Grelish to suggest that he is anywhere near our level especially in terms of attacking wise

Grealish is without doubt "our level".

Cracking player, grafter and worries the opposition.

He'd be some player with our squad around him.

Grealish is without doubt "our level".

Cracking player, grafter and worries the opposition.

He'd be some player with our squad around him.

We get these comments every time we sign a player in the Premier League. They are never good enough, they're always diving twats and we'd always be pissing ourselves if they signed elsewhere. Had it with Walker (I was guilty of it then) and Sterling and I'm pretty sure Nasri + Milner too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.