It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be plenty to this transfer before the window closes.

Extreme brinkmanship going on. City were expecting the Jorge letter to La Liga today and him walking.

It is currently way above my pay grade and I am interested to see this reported video like everyone else.
I`m hoping that our Owner is looking for some spare cash to finance Barca taking us to Court mate. ;)

Extreme brinkmanship going on. City were expecting the Jorge letter to La Liga today and him walking.

It is currently way above my pay grade and I am interested to see this reported video like everyone else.

what exactly do you mean? Did they stop communicating this morning?

All hope is gone.

Question. How much have tolmie actually gotten right in the last few seasons?
Do we all just have a minor minor hope whenever we're hit with a video because of the deciphering game?
Everything he’s posted about this transfer has been on the money. He said from day one the only person who could stop it happening is Messi himself.
That seems to be the case right now.
People who come on here to try and call him out are proper mardarses.

You have to wonder why this has been going on all week if Messi does stay, i mean to go through everything and then stay just seems very odd!
IF I was Messi (God I wish) I would take this all the way and fight it - if the case that he can leave is watertight!

Thanks for all the posts tolmie your a proper gent and I hope your well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.