It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
All hope is gone.

Question. How much have tolmie actually gotten right in the last few seasons?
Do we all just have a minor minor hope whenever we're hit with a video because of the deciphering game?
He is usually right about targets and announces them very early.
Doesn't seem to be quite in the loop when the negotiations or whatever heats up.
Its all in good faith tbf and it would be a lot more boring without, I personally enjoy his snippets of info because you can atleast rely on them being somewhat related to reality

It will be clear from the video immediately.

If it's "Lads good news I've decided to stay" then it's over and out.

If it's "I am so so sad, I've given everything to this club and they went back on their word, they are blocking me from moving on for everyone's benefit, I will leave in 12 months" ....then we might have a chance.
Presumably Goal are sitting on the video as we speak. Sam Lee would still have contacts there and says the video ends it tonight. I mean, we are 99% sure of that anyway so he may not have any info, but it is what it is.

All hope is gone.

Question. How much have tolmie actually gotten right in the last few seasons?
Do we all just have a minor minor hope whenever we're hit with a video because of the deciphering game?
What does it matter what he’s got right, ffs? If you don’t like it I’d respectfully recommend that you stay out of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.