It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be plenty to this transfer before the window closes.

Extreme brinkmanship going on. City were expecting the Jorge letter to La Liga today and him walking.

It is currently way above my pay grade and I am interested to see this reported video like everyone else.
giphy.gif

Extreme brinkmanship going on. City were expecting the Jorge letter to La Liga today and him walking.

It is currently way above my pay grade and I am interested to see this reported video like everyone else.

If it's like anything we've seen so far, the video will not clarify anything at all and only add to the drama.

If I was Messi I'd be so tempted to just confirm what my Dad had for lunch today and leave it at that.

Can't believe they won't given that information to a beer vendor......

No wonder the service is always rubbish in block 235.....

What a pantomime this has become - the question is if he reluctantly stays until he's 34 would you want him then? A year is a long time and I was hoping that he would have had at least 2 years at the top with us. I realise he feels an affinity to Barca, but they have come out of this looking one step from criminals. Looking at the squad their new manager will assemble this could turn out to be a non-football decision by Messi. If he was serious about a new adventure surely this was the last moment to achieve that.

Of course we do not definitely know until 5pm but if he does see out his contract Messi or not I hope we don't look to bringing him in in 12 months - now would have been perfect to influence Torres, Foden and others but given the amounts he would want he may as well settle for playing in Qatar or the MLS as a superstar on mega bucks. One thing is certain I think we as a club have acted properly and with dignity - perhaps that will mean something in years to come.

All hope is gone.

Question. How much have tolmie actually gotten right in the last few seasons?
Do we all just have a minor minor hope whenever we're hit with a video because of the deciphering game?

Tomie is all about entertainment and breaking up the monotony of the preseason

just out of curiosity what do you mean by "him walking"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.