It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was absolutely buzzing when the La Liga letter in and City were fully expecting it too, all systems go. Agreements all in place. City and Messi were still talking earlier today. Perhaps there is a strategy I'm not privy to, but just waiting to hear from them again.
this is either gonna be pure genius come october or the biggest act of cowardice ever from messi then.

There will be plenty to this transfer before the window closes.

Extreme brinkmanship going on. City were expecting the Jorge letter to La Liga today and him walking.

It is currently way above my pay grade and I am interested to see this reported video like everyone else.
There will be plenty to this transfer before the window closes.

Extreme brinkmanship going on. City were expecting the Jorge letter to La Liga today and him walking.

It is currently way above my pay grade and I am interested to see this reported video like everyone else.
Whatever happens, your posts are entertaining Tolmie.

It's 5 years since my wife threw my mobile into the hotel pool in Tenerife after I spent 3 days refreshing the KDB thread and Tolmie posts.

She's giving me the same look again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.