It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fucking drama and private jet for his Dad and sheer strife and animosity to say you are staying?

Why the fuck would you do that and who advises its the right course of action?
If you have a private jet... Live a private jet life... It's like driving to the curry house across town for your tea instead of nipping across the road. Not a big deal.

He was absolutely buzzing when the La Liga letter in and City were fully expecting it too, all systems go. Agreements all in place. City and Messi were still talking earlier today. Perhaps there is a strategy I'm not privy to, but just waiting to hear from them again.

Mate if they're ignoring your calls its probably bad news ;)

*Glass half full comment warning*

This video could be some extreme gamesmanship as Tolmie hinted at...Barca are skint and have forced him to stay, he could be calling their bluff. I'm not sure they 1000000% do want him to stay considering their apparent finances,,,

Seems like such a big U-turn considering he's been adamant about leaving all week.

Goes against me previous couple of comments about it being over - my head is all over the gaff with it all.

He was absolutely buzzing when the La Liga letter in and City were fully expecting it too, all systems go. Agreements all in place. City and Messi were still talking earlier today. Perhaps there is a strategy I'm not privy to, but just waiting to hear from them again.
If he was still talking to us today, and the video is pre-recored then it's either a huge gamble from Bart trying to pressure messi or us into making a move or Messi has absolutely fucked us about!
Wonder which it'll be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.