It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was absolutely buzzing when the La Liga letter in and City were fully expecting it too, all systems go. Agreements all in place. City and Messi were still talking earlier today. Perhaps there is a strategy I'm not privy to, but just waiting to hear from them again.
Very strange goings on if it's just a statement saying he's staying and that's that. We shall see.

You have to remember one thing in all of this , ideally Barça want him to leave and can’t really afford it if he stays

he’s calling their bluff

I want to stay , love the club , could have left on a free etc etc

puts Barça in a tricky position , he will be a city player before the end of the window
Lol I still recken this could be the case. Until the window is shut nothing will be certain.

You have to remember one thing in all of this , ideally Barça want him to leave and can’t really afford it if he stays

he’s calling their bluff

I want to stay , love the club , could have left on a free etc etc

puts Barça in a tricky position , he will be a city player before the end of the window

That's more like it, tell me more!

Why the fucking drama and private jet for his Dad and sheer strife and animosity to say you are staying?

Why the fuck would you do that and who advises its the right course of action?
Exac
Why the fucking drama and private jet for his Dad and sheer strife and animosity to say you are staying?

Why the fuck would you do that and who advises its the right course of action?
Exactly

Yeah it's easy to say that when you're upset he's not coming now.

When he signs a precontract in January 2021 having already scored 30 goals and 20 assists in 20/21 so far you won't be so sad.

We don't know the legal position. It might be that La Liga and Barcelona is right, and they can demand €700m and refuse to negotiate. Fuck, it might even be City who have said "sorry, if you can't get out if the contract for free, we can't do it".

He wants to leave, you don't go through all this otherwise.
Then he needs to grow a pair of gonads the size of spacehoppers and get on with it! He is 33 with about 2 years left in him its now or never .

He was absolutely buzzing when the La Liga letter in and City were fully expecting it too, all systems go. Agreements all in place. City and Messi were still talking earlier today. Perhaps there is a strategy I'm not privy to, but just waiting to hear from them again.

All systems go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.