It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
City are totally removed from this, the only way we lose any face here, is some **** claiming Guardiola told him to stay. Otherwise, we are fine, our interest was nothing mire than media speculation, publicly at least.

Imagine being a Barca Fan! glad he's staying sad he feels the way he does!!

Thank god our club treat our players with respect and love that they deserve!!!

Barca get to throw those quotes back in his face and make him the bad guy for wanting out if a big bid from City lands on their table on the last day of the transfer window...
I suspect he declared he is staying because we have said that is it until you are free, i expect the mood is we have been let down again

He’s just saying that to save face with Pep and us. Think we’ve been used to some extent. New election soon so chairman replaced and Messi gets more power
Power to do what, he’s got 3 years max at the top, Koeman isn’t going anywhere, if he wants to win trophies it won’t be with Barca, he’s just said there’s no direction, they are letting most of the first team go by the sounds of it, no money to spend, what is Messi going to use his power for, magic up hundreds of millions in transfer money and wages?

I can imagine another twist, as they don't really want him.

But equally, with all the comments re his skriking kids etc, I could see the same dance next season, where he's 'definitely' coming, for 25k pw, as an apology for fucking us about, but then Barca give Xavi the job & borrow another 600 mil to sign Neymar, or his wife fancies Paris instead or similar.

Just take it all with a pinch of salt & see what happens.

Been a great fun 2 threads anyhow, apart from the malicious turds trying to ruin it for everyone.

I feel this will make Bartemou sell Messi now. He's made to look horrible in public and in return now he can gladly sell. This is such a political game. I'm sure this is on. Now selling him will be okay for Bartemou because he'll explain he did everything for Messi to stay but he wants to leave and calls him out shows now he can sell.

Who is he going to sell him to?

Certainly not City. I'm no ITK but I have enough respect for city to believe they wouldnt lower themselves to try and sign him now, after yet another summer of flirting before the old "im waiting for the right time" shite.

I called this on day one. And I'll make another prediction. Messi will miraculously sign another contract around Easter time, after doing this whole dance again in January. Bookmark this post.

They can’t keep him after that. He’s ripped Barca to bits...it’s impossible.

He’s done everything he can do leave and is faced with an idiot. We will sign him on a pre contract in January at the worst.

I would only criticise him if he signs an extension.

He hasn’t used us at all.

Batomeu is off his head.

No club in the World would take what Messi has said and done and keep them.

All this means is there will be a fee for him leaving.

Show me an instance where a player has said all that and they kept him.

Messi’s time at Barca is over. Bartomeu is humiliated and finished.

Just a case of him not changing his mind City is the right club but he can’t stay...no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.