It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he has a bit more about him and genuinely loves and respects his kids.

Its obviously of major importance to him hence him mentioning so publically in his interview.

What dont you get?
Every parents loves and respects their kids but if a new job comes up then they move and take them with them, it is not child abuse, i think he is using the family card, he must have known a week ago this was heading legal and he contacted us remember , wonder how the club feel being used again

I had to be persuaded to want him here every page and indeed every window, i said he will never leave barca , well hello, he won't leave till he is 34 ,but he wont,it wouldn't be worth upsetting the little angels for a short time,he will never leave

Think it's done. How much would City be prepared to bid for him, would it be enough for Bartomeu to accept and save face?
That's the only way he leaves now.

The landscape will have changed in 6 months time and if he is still there then he will never leave.

I kind of hope Messi & Barca will fail in the group stage of CL in this season. That would be a much bigger failure than the 8-2 vs Bayern.
God I hope they get the group of death. Bayern-Barca-Inter-Monchengladback maybe..

Can’t see a bid going in now, Barca will stick to their guns regardless. More likely Bartomeu resigning.

Don’t buy the idea it’s a final power play to get the fans on side. Where’s the logic in that? The fans hate Barto anyway, what are they gonna do turn up at his house rioting to let the best player ever leave the club in more of the shit? The idea that fans can force this through is madness. It might work the other way, but not to allow a player like him to leave.

City’s next play it’s to get a deal with him early January (Nowt barto can do about that) and negotiate with Barca a fee to take him then rather than next summer. If they still don’t budge we’ll probably go back next summer.

If he stinks the place out between now and January maybe Barca will want to do the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.