It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a lot better and QUICKER than taking Barca to court.

I’m quite happy about it. It’s the only way. Barca in a right corner now. If he stays Messi will bad mouth them at every opportunity and leave for free.

Good luck with that.

Yes he has said the board are shit and he loves the club, but you don't say the shit about your family being distraught at the idea of moving if you are still trying to leverage a move.

The optimism on here is inspiring, but its just going to look awkward on October 6th when we haven't signed any of our remaining targets and Messi is still in Barcelona. Hopefully the board see this for what it is.
to be fair he didn't say, my family didn't want to move so at least they won't be unhappy, he said, my family didn't want to leave but i want to leave regardless.

So, who do we go for now then?

Still need a CB, LB and I'll keep banging the drum for us to get a new Defensive Midfielder.

A partnership of Gundogan and Rodri again will meltdown this forum more than Messi staying.
Think Cancelo did OK there, also Ake can do it. Then there's Mendy. So LB not a priority for me.
CB definitely. And certainly wouldn't complain if a young Dinho became available.

If those are genuinely the 2 ways to win, it's definitely over.

1) He won't go to court
2) Bartomeu doesn't have a conscience
3) Bartomeu doesn't know the meaning of the word honour.

Well the great thing about politics is you don't actually have to have a conscience to pretend like you do and do something self serving under the guise of being the good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.