It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not been an optimist but this is more on than at any point in this process, his fathers letter, his fax, his statement is damming, upsetting his family so strong was his beliefs, let down, club in a shambles etc etc etc, now a bid and Barca can grant his wish “reluctantly “
This keeps being repeated but why would now Barca start to negotiate?

They have consistently said he can’t leave unless the buy out is paid, and if Messi isn’t prepared to take it to court to prove him wrong then it’s over for this season.

I agree with Tolm and I think we need to put a bid in. He wants to leave. Players don’t profess their love for a club by saying ‘I wanted to leave but they won’t let me’.
Opening bid €60m plus Garcia. Get the ball rolling.

I’d love him at City and it does look like if we can do a deal he will come

When do we get with koulibaly... Can't take more of Messi and barca politics.... I trust our club to competent enough to complete signings we actually need and not wasted a week solely on this. Always said Messi was a luxury signing.

Cb, lb and possibly a CM needed

Not been an optimist but this is more on than at any point in this process, his fathers letter, his fax, his statement is damming, upsetting his family so strong was his beliefs, let down, club in a shambles etc etc etc, now a bid and Barca can grant his wish “reluctantly “
And when Bartomeu rejects the bid what will Messi do. Have another interview but this time with a very sad face

There is nothing to lose for City to make a bid but it could only be a limited bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.