It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite simple... he earns Barca a fuck load but they have spent it/are committed to a lot more than that so go further into debt regardless. We sign him and he brings in extra revenue. As long as we don't spunk that by buying Grealish for 300m and giving Aguero and Fernandinho 1m a week until they're 40 we are just better off.
So he earns Barca a load of money but because they're in debt, they should let him go for free? Either he's a good deal commercially or he's not - I'm happy to accept the argument either way, but he can't be a good deal commercially for us and a bad deal for a club with a far larger turnover

Messi sounds like a nightmare based on your description.I’m surprised you’re so upset we arent getting him in that case?
If they get 100m for him that’s outstanding business from Barca. Can’t see how keeping him is an option though. Imagine all the other players whit their talisman and captain not wanting to be there. The rot will spread deep

Not been an optimist but this is more on than at any point in this process, his fathers letter, his fax, his statement is damming, upsetting his family so strong was his beliefs, let down, club in a shambles etc etc etc, now a bid and Barca can grant his wish “reluctantly “
It’ll be interesting to see what response Messi gets from Barca, will they make an official statement in reply?

IF they do, we will soon see if they are opening the door to a bid, can’t see us bidding unless we know we are in with a shout.

Be interesting to see how this plays in Barcelona press. Are they rejoicing or is there an element of - this is wrong.
How as a fan can you be happy after what he's just said? i just keep thinking what if it was Aguero how would i feel!

Shit! thats how i would feel!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.