It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that we've only signed two players, but i think they are going to surprise us Ake looked solid for Netherlands so much that Poland had to attack the other side during the game. Ferran torres is special that finish in the spain game was brilliant, hes not afraid to take players on and has that burst of speed but skill as well. he dosent run like a headless chicken either he uses his brain always looking for the pass / cross. His vision is excellent as well

And that’s before the “Pep effect” on Torres. Look how he improved Sterling and Sane as young players. If he listens to Pep, even though we know he is hyper critical of his players, he will bring out the best in him and make him a better player

Yes, it was just a cheeky comparison for those two. Teams have already admitted they are now actively looking for Ederson being far from his line when City are in possession and we are trying to force the issue.

United, Southampton - even the Lyon second-half goals are limiting him to a one-on-one spread because our defenders are racing 20 yards to chase back in.

Very few teams are now trying to close Eddie down inside the box, our triangles and overloads have become a thing of the past in the main, certainly when it comes to playing out from the back.

We have two static midfield anchors who aren't brave enough to drop into the hole and that allows teams to just sit back and let us become compressed and pass sideways.

Opponents are deliberately flighting passes between our centre-backs and the left-back, knowing Walker will probably have the pace to get back and recover most of the time on the opposite flank.

If we defended deeper, we could rely a lot more on teams coming on to us and if the ball does break down in transition, we have it covered.

We either have to buy proper legs for the midfield or defend a little deeper (the latter would be my preference) as we are devastating on the counter and it gives Sterling and Torres their own opportunities to stretch their legs in behind.

Pep ain't gonna do either :(
What's the chance of the greatest deadline transfer day in history?
Ive bought a purple dildo just in case

Messi's interview worked a treat, Barca fans attacking the board in their comments, calling themselves prisoner FC some fans are actually attacking him with comments cant belive that one, most of the fans saying freemessi. Tolmie might be on to something. I dont want to get hopes up to be dissapointed again, but there could be something in this.

Just searched #FreeMessi and your right, there is fuck loads on Twitter

Messi's interview worked a treat, Barca fans attacking the board in their comments, calling themselves prisoner FC some fans are actually attacking him with comments cant belive that one, most of the fans saying freemessi. Tolmie might be on to something. I dont want to get hopes up to be dissapointed again, but there could be something in this.

It's very hard to gauge the response to Messi on social media because we know the board has created bot accounts to spread anti-messi propaganda. You just can't trust what you're seeing is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.