It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Semper aggressus

Team supported
Manchester City
Maybe we are done in the market, the 60m spend or thereabouts seems to be the limit we're willing to go to these last few summers, or are allowed to go to.

It had bloody well best not be! Can kiss goodbye to the title and CL next season if that's the case.

I don't see how the club can be satisfied with how last season finished and think Ake and Torres are enough to get us back to our level of the previous two seasons.

Oasis94

My taregt would be Saint-Maximin from Newcastle. I would not be at all surprised if he moves to one of the top clubs.
Good shout. They will be more open to selling him now their takeover is on the rocks.

catalyst

Team supported
Manchester City
Everton must be gambling big. Allan is a top top player, still not quite understood how a top club was not in for him, has been consistent and a standout in quite a few games. Would've liked him for us if it was a year or two ago

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.