It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
the reason it’s been so quiet recently isn’t because of the whole Messi saga , as previously posted we need to get rid off some dead wood to bring in new players , But The pandemic Hasn’t helped , other clubs just simply don’t have as much funds as normal . however good news I’ve been informed, Angelino, Garcia and Otamendi Are all close to being sold , stones is set to stay , Koulibaly is very close just the bonuses which need sorting , the reason this has dragged on is because city and Napoli aren’t talking it’s going through his agent and the amount of people involved , also Napoli have moved the goal posts so many times , I’m suprised city haven’t walked away but he has been the number one target since day one . I can see city never dealing with Napoli again after this , Pep has agreed an extension , not sure Why there Delaying the announcement..

Liam Delap to be promoted but Martinez at inter is the striker we want !
That’s all I know at the moment folks , passing on in good faith
Fair do's on posting
Aouar, any closer to a deal for him?

the reason it’s been so quiet recently isn’t because of the whole Messi saga , as previously posted we need to get rid off some dead wood to bring in new players , But The pandemic Hasn’t helped , other clubs just simply don’t have as much funds as normal . however good news I’ve been informed, Angelino, Garcia and Otamendi Are all close to being sold , stones is set to stay , Koulibaly is very close just the bonuses which need sorting , the reason this has dragged on is because city and Napoli aren’t talking it’s going through his agent and the amount of people involved , also Napoli have moved the goal posts so many times , I’m suprised city haven’t walked away but he has been the number one target since day one . I can see city never dealing with Napoli again after this , Pep has agreed an extension , not sure Why there Delaying the announcement..

Good stuff! The best news there for me is in bold. That could mean that the Messi pursuit isn't over.

I’m not sure we’re in that much worse of a position than anyone else going into the season.

Yes Chelsea have strengthened considerably but that’s a lot of integration required from an inexperienced manager and they still have major question marks at the back.

The Rags have signed a player for the one position they don’t need to strengthen and their club captain has utterly disgraced them.

Liverpool haven’t really refreshed their team and Klopp is already throwing his toys out the pram because they can’t use five substitutes a game. Loves getting his excuses in early.

This is going to be a long and arduous season for everyone

cheers for the info. Is the messi deal completely dead?

I’m not sure we’re in that much worse of a position than anyone else going into the season.

Yes Chelsea have strengthened considerably but that’s a lot of integration required from an inexperienced manager and they still have major question marks at the back.

The Rags have signed a player for the one position they don’t need to strengthen and their club captain has utterly disgraced them.

Liverpool haven’t really refreshed their team and Klopp is already throwing his toys out the pram because they can’t use five substitutes a game. Loves getting his excuses in early.

This is going to be a long and arduous season for everyone

Completely agree. Chelsea look to have made some great signings but they may take time to settle so it's likely to be a transitional season for them and the others haven't really done anything of note.

In an ideal world we'd have all the signings in for pre-season and hit the ground running, but this is a bit of an odd one with Covid etc so hopefully we'll strengthen in the areas we need to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.