It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, we got Ake and Torres in early but then since Messi saga there have been no transfers.

This despite needing a centre back, a left back and a long shot possibility of a centre midfielder with just over a week until we play.

I know I'll get slated for not being a happy clapper who agrees with everything the club does but so be it.
Correlation does not equal causation. Let alone proof.

We also have some who think very highly of themselves.
Thinking the club are capable of trying to sign more than one player at a time isn't having a high opinion of themselves, it's just not being a bit daft.

Erm, we got Ake and Torres in early but then since Messi saga there have been no transfers.

This despite needing a centre back, a left back and a long shot possibility of a centre midfielder with just over a week until we play.

I know I'll get slated for not being a happy clapper who agrees with everything the club does but so be it.
Er, you'll only have proof if, on October 5, no further players have joined. Nobody has proof of anything at this stage. Being a miserable twat isn't a crime - but turning zero information into proof probably should be.

We also have some who think very highly of themselves.
Don't know who that is aimed at exactly bud but I tell you what, you can come back to me once the window is shut and we'll see how the cards lie. I think (well I hope) that you'll be amazed at what City have done quietly and with no fuss. Yes it will be after the season is well underway but you might have noticed some exceptional circumstances that are still ongoing.

Edit: I am in no way ITK.

Thinking the club are capable of trying to sign more than one player at a time isn't having a high opinion of themselves, it's just not being a bit daft.

Calling others stupid for an observation is a bit much.

I hope you're all right that we're working on multiple transfers.

Just my observation that since the Messi stuff started that all other transfer rumours stopped, even for Tolmie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.