It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ITK about a leftback coming in?

Aké for me is primarily a centreback to rotate with Laporte and hopefully Koulibaly. If he plays too much at LB, we would have zero quality options-backups at CB.

Mendy can’t really be trusted as the only good option at LB and Cancelo will be needed to rotate with Walker.

I hope Zinchenko is leaving because that would probably mean we’re looking at a leftback as well.

We have that young kid who will fill in supposed to be the dogs Bollocks we be fine so don’t need a left back.

His dad is completely out of his depth, quite frankly.

I wouldn't look for hope in anything he supposedly thinks.

Out of his depth my arse. He got Messi earning $127m in 2019 as the highest paid sportsman on the planet.

If you think he’s sitting there pouring through contract documents when he’s got a team of super smart legal advisers doing that for him then I’ve got news for you.

You're right, apologies to all. I am not feeling particularly great. I did a Covid test on Monday and still no result, so have a lot on my plate at home with my wife being a teacher and my kids' first week back at school.

I'm also still trying to earn money to keep my business afloat and sometimes I just don't have the time or means to come back to the board and answer questions directly.

With regards my post yesterday, I have used the phrase before with regards to Messi.

The contact from the original tip off heard this week that Messi's dad remains in touch with us and he doesn't think it is settled yet.
You should have had your results back within 24 hours at the most, I know it's hard to get in touch with anyone to find out what's gone wrong, but maybe go and get another test, my wife works for them and she as just told me this

Out of his depth my arse. He got Messi earning $127m in 2019 as the highest paid sportsman on the planet.

If you think he’s sitting there pouring through contract documents when he’s got a team of super smart legal advisers doing that for him then I’ve got news for you.

You think Leo's earnings come down to Jorge? How about the fact that he's widely considered the greatest player of all time?

And if you think the likes of Mino Raiola would have bothered to fly across the world in order to make himself and his client look a right pair of tits by doing nothing other than having a brief couple of meetings and publically bluffing about a clause in his client's contact then we're going to have to agree to strongly disagree.

Last edited:
You think Leo's earnings come down to Jorge? How about the fact that he's widely considered the greatest player of all time?

And if you have think the likes of Mino Raiola would have bothered to fly across the world in order to make himself and his client look a right pair of tits by doing nothing other than having a brief couple of meetings and publically bluffing about a clause in his client's contact then we're going to have to agree to strongly disagree.
Well, it’s not Leo doing the commercial agreements is it. And based on my experience of working both sides of commercial agreements no corporate entity gives anything away. Deals are hard bought and hard sold. And he’s the highest paid sportsman not footballer.

But obvs you’re an expert and were involved in the meetings & know in detail the exact discussion held. Hold on, no, on second thoughts no you don’t know and offer your opinion on Jorge Messi’s competence based on nothing other than an impression.

His play was a strategy - not worked up in a vacuum but with his legal advisers and with input from City imo - to attempt to get Barca to agree to his release from the club. It didn’t work because Bartomeu didn’t react as predicted and not because anybody on the Messi side was incompetent or naive. It happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.