It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to Mancitymax on his thread that quickly got locked we have got Koulibaly, Ferran torres and Matinez are all "done deals"

Now two of those are blatantly obvious that we are at least in for them (Koulibaly and Torres) -so many links and hints about these two all over the press etc for there to be no smoke without fire - doesnt mean we will get them as he has started BUT we are clearly interested in them as a club

The surprise for me in those names is Martinez - I know there have been links to him at times but all the press etc have stuck with that he is going to Barca (which wouldnt surprise anyone I feel) plus the fact that we have sergio for at least another year and Jesus - that would be 3 top class forwards plus sterling mahrez and potentially Torres as well - This poster has stuck his neck out big time

Of course this guy could be a total WUM

Even two of those (Koulibaly and Torres) will improve us

We then also have Ezzy and his targets (though his assertion is that we are mainly focussing on younger talent - (Almada being the really interesting one) - I believe one or two of his predictions have already come true

Add to this Steffan as back up GK to replace Bravo and the young brazillian lad at right back (who we all thought would go on loan but it looks like he may from recent comments be joining the first team squad)

Its going to be a very exciting transfer window hopefully

Think itll be a window ending up with

Koulibaily

Torres

another CB (not a big name) if we sell 1 of stones/otamendi

Maybe a LB depending on Zinchenko/Angelino

Thatll be a spend of around 120-170m

And thatll be it

All this dreaming of Havertz, Martinez etc is all BS I think. City just dont do big signings. Always linked but never pull the trigger. We seem to want a total commitment from a player and that just doesn't fly with the highly expensive players as they want to be woo'd themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.