It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koulibaily and Torres are lot more likely

Martinez shows he is talking shit. There is no chance we are "done" for a striker that would demand a 100m fee
It really doesn't bother me who's talking shit and who's guessing, who's passing on real info. We all know transfers can take sudden turms either for or against. Just all a bit of fun for me that passes the summer.
I Remember when nobody was talking about Bernardo, posting I had a feeling we could be in for him, out of the blue turned out I was right,pure guesswork though.

Just don't see how Martinez and Torres would work, similar to how we would balance Torres and Havertz.

We can't rotate Jesus, Aguero and Martinez for 1 spot and keep them all happy. Especially with the rumours of Aguero signing an extension. You could make the argument that you could bring Martinez in and shift Gabby out to the left, but then where is Torres going to play?

I personally don't think we would be able to bring in both Torres and Havertz and not seriously impact Foden's role in the team next season. Has to be one or the other for it to work in my opinion. That is assuming we don't have any more depatures on top of Silva and Sane.

Just don't see how Martinez and Torres would work, similar to how we would balance Torres and Havertz.

We can't rotate Jesus, Aguero and Martinez for 1 spot and keep them all happy. Especially with the rumours of Aguero signing an extension.

I personally don't think we would be able to bring in both Torres and Havertz and not seriously impact Foden's role in the team next season. Has to be one or the other for it to work in my opinion. That is assuming we don't have any more depatures on top of Silva and Sane.

I was wondering if there was any legs in the latest Bernardo to Barca rumours, it might then make sense.

We can't rotate Jesus, Aguero and Martinez for 1 spot and keep them all happy. Especially with the rumours of Aguero signing an extension. You could make the argument that you could bring Martinez in and shift Gabby out to the left, but then where is Torres going to play?

The club likely has many options in case one doesn't work out. There's no way the club is signing Torres, Havertz and Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.