It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listened to the Transfer Window Podcast with Duncan Castles and another football fella, and they say our offer for Koulibaly is 60m euros and 3m in add-ons, which is quite reasonable for a 29-year old. An agreement looks close.

Given how long this has dragged on I'm convinced it will only happen right at the end of the window if at all.

Jesus, jump off the cliff right now
No. Do you honestly belive we have improved areas where we were exposed multiple times last season? ferran torres absolutely brilliant player for Valencia last season will explode here. Ake amazing for Bournemouth was brilliant against the Rags front 3. We were exposed multiple times on the left last season and theres no sign of improvement in that area? i wasnt stating all that to be negative. i think our attack has improved with Torres and Ake improves Cb which is brilliant. but when teams target the LB as a weakness in our team and we are not addressing it thats a very big negative.

No. Do you honestly belive we have improved areas where we were exposed multiple times last season? ferran torres absolutely brilliant player for Valencia last season will explode here. Ake amazing for Bournemouth was brilliant against the Rags front 3. We were exposed multiple times on the left last season and theres no sign of improvement in that area? i wasnt stating all that to be negative. i think our attack has improved with Torres and Ake improves Cb which is brilliant. but when teams target the LB as a weakness in our team and we are not addressing it thats a very big negative.

If we do get Koulibaly I think we will be better at covering our weaknesses in general.

For anyone grumbling this summer about the lack of signings... we’d all do well to remember 2004 when we had to settle for 4 free transfers... two of whom were Ben Thatcher and Danny Bloody Mills.

Enjoyed watching Thatcher in our team, thought he was decent. Less said about the other one the better.

For anyone grumbling this summer about the lack of signings... we’d all do well to remember 2004 when we had to settle for 4 free transfers... two of whom were Ben Thatcher and Danny Bloody Mills.
But things are different now, we're awash with cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.