It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

BAB.DAB

Does anyone else think someone out of the blue will be signed????

I will be wrong but I have a sneakey feeling a Banardo like signing will happen while we play smoke & mirrors

God I'm clutching at straws here

Its going to be 1 crazy last few days could be hours at close of play
Dele Ali?
That would be out of the blue.
Just guessing!
KFA me

BamberBridgeBlue

Dele Ali?
That would be out of the blue.
Just guessing!
KFA me
Dele Alli has met with Levy and told him he wants to move to Manchester City! City have offered £72 million but Levy wants £110 million and a Nando’s black card. Dele has packed his bags and said goodbye to his teammates. The signing is imminent despite the £38 million difference in valuations. Dele is prepared to go in strike to make the move happen.

Am I close?

ninjamonkey

Utter bullshit as per usual. There’s always a supposed deadline that miraculously changes the second said deadline has passed. If city come in after this imaginary deadline and offer whatever they wanted before are they going to turn around and say” sorry mate, deadlines gone no deal” are they bollocks. The only deadline is the transfer window closing.

himalayan_blues

Anybody heard about something we being pursuing a striker. May be a loan deal will be good for at least a year. we need one striker really. Previously we were ready to sign Martinez/felix/messi. Aguero injury/age and jesus not that reliable may be the reason being our search for a striker. So i believe club also thinks we need one.

mosssideblue

Anybody heard about something we being pursuing a striker. May be a loan deal will be good for at least a year. we need one striker really. Previously we were ready to sign Martinez/felix/messi. Aguero injury/age and jesus not that reliable may be the reason being our search for a striker. So i believe club also thinks we need one.
When did Jesus become unreliable?

r.soleofsalford

Dele Alli has met with Levy and told him he wants to move to Manchester City! City have offered £72 million but Levy wants £110 million and a Nando’s black card. Dele has packed his bags and said goodbye to his teammates. The signing is imminent despite the £38 million difference in valuations. Dele is prepared to go in strike to make the move happen.

Am I close?

I imagined hearing the music to Nelly the elephant as I was reading this 8-)

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.