It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting confused here. If we take one of Real Madrids cast offs aren't we the ones doing them the favour?
You would think so. Apparently though, there’s a “favour clause” that they can use whenever they want for whichever player they want.

Nobody is allowed buy a player off them
and tell them that there’ll be no favours.

Don't deal with them at all.

I do get where you are coming from re RM but, I do think people are underestimating the impact of the pandemic on football finances... the days of the old guard borrowing and borrowing and going on huge transfer splurges are over for the time being. People think things will be back to normal next summer - they won’t be - this virus will still be with us most of next year and football’s finances will be in ITC for some time. I think we can see Barcelona are struggling and they really are NOT alone. All this talk of RM paying £200m for Mbappe next summer - really is pie in the sky. The world is on the cusp of the biggest depression since the 1920s.

no need to call me a disgusting word , what do you get from that ??

All I did was post a quote I agree with !

since vinny has gone we’ve got no one bar dinho who likes to get stuck in or use the dark arts to our advantage or is up for a rough game ??

you are nothing but a bully and a childish name caller.

Lol, you said, " you’ve got to be cunts on the pitch".
Kaz said, " you absolutely do not need to be a ****".
Obviously not calling you a ****. But I'm sure you knew that already.

I do get where you are coming from re RM but, I do think people are underestimating the impact of the pandemic on football finances... the days of the old guard borrowing and borrowing and going on huge transfer splurges are over for the time being. People think things will be back to normal next summer - they won’t be - this virus will still be with us most of next year and football’s finances will be in ITC for some time. I think we can see Barcelona are struggling and they really are NOT alone. All this talk of RM paying £200m for Mbappe next summer - really is pie in the sky. The world is on the cusp of the biggest depression since the 1920s.

Good post mate, gonna take most businesses a while to get over not just football clubs, sadly some wont make it to the other side. One saving grace is Madrid and Barca not being able to hoover up anyone half decent

Although things aren't great at Real Madrid and I don't want him to go there they could afford Mbappe (at a pinch) next season and they are in the better position than Barcelona.

Lol, you said, " you’ve got to be cunts on the pitch".
Kaz said, " you absolutely do not need to be a ****".
Obviously not calling you a ****. But I'm sure you knew that already.

well maybe I took it out of context and got it wrong , felt like I was being called a **** for my opinion. New here and maybe got wrong end of the stick . Hold my hands up.

Christ mate, I wish I hadn’t read that, just going to throw myself out of the bedroom window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.