It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you owned a car in demand and you wanted £75k for it, would you take £60k? Don't forget we are talking thousands here not the millions City are trying to negotiate.
Surely depends how desperate you were to sell, and how many other parties were interested.
As I see it, Napoli need to sell ( despite what they’re saying) and only us really interested (apparently).
so all boils down to who needs the most, hence the delay and likely to the wire. If we’re interested still

KK to pool will kill us all mentally and physically as well. We can forget league title for at least coupple of yers (yes injury is there but still they have the depth of players they have now) I doubt they have money to buy KK as well because they bought a striker(jota) and thiago as well. PSG cannot affort as well. That is a rumor. So still no need to panic.
What a bunch of shit

KK to pool will kill us all mentally and physically as well. We can forget league title for at least coupple of yers (yes injury is there but still they have the depth of players they have now) I doubt they have money to buy KK as well because they bought a striker(jota) and thiago as well. PSG cannot affort as well. That is a rumor. So still no need to panic.
Pure speculation. Who is the us you refer to as killing us physically and mentally

WTF are you rambling on about ? Seriously !!

Jamie Pollock’s header killed me mentally and physically. It can’t happen again.

It does seem teams are trying to fleece us re this centre half. No way does any other team have to pay the full transfer clause during this pandemic, but they still see City as moneybags. Even Chelsea with their huge billions haven't been over charged on the players they've bought. Every fucker just hates us with a passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.