It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
attacking midfield is not a position we need however

KDB
Bernardo
Foden

Its more defensive midfield we need to improve on

the way Barca have acted this summer I would be wanting money an no other deal if they want Zinchenko or Garcia.....the only loan would be one where they pay wages and obligation to buy at the end of it - why help them out?
Why stoop to their level? Because they refused to sell greatest ever player?

Zinchenko is shit and we need LB so get rid of him.

attacking midfield is not a position we need however

KDB
Bernardo
Foden

Its more defensive midfield we need to improve on

the way Barca have acted this summer I would be wanting money an no other deal if they want Zinchenko or Garcia.....the only loan would be one where they pay wages and obligation to buy at the end of it - why help them out?
Winger/KDB backup being Bernardo
Winger/false 9 being Foden
KDB

This is the reality of how Pep's using the 3 right now. So we could actually do with a David Silva profile like Rafinha, miles off quality obviously but he is still quite good. It wouldn't be a bad option at all, but massive question marks if he can stay fit or not.

Depending on the fee, if it’s low enough bump him 10mil as a signing on fee and give him wages that don’t break the structure but are high enough to make him happy when added to the signing on fee

Sadly for us he wants a better deal at Bayern. I'm not convinced we will sign Alaba

German media was suggesting he is after 400k a week from Bayern if you believe that. Who knows though. Would be a brilliant signing if we could pull it off but seems impossible in the space of a week. Can't imagine Bayern would play ball with us.

Too much for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.