It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a possibility then? Looked great at betis but was unlikely to dislodge Alba when he first joined?
Yeah could be. His agent is Mendes who we seem to be going to for the main transfers as of now. If Barça want him gone we could maybe work something out, just depends whether our scouting team sees him a good option. He's only 24, even though he struggled for gametime I think he would fit us well.

Yeah could be. His agent is Mendes who we seem to be going to for the main transfers as of now. If Barça want him gone we could maybe work something out, just depends whether our scouting team sees him a good option. He's only 24, even though he struggled for gametime I think he would fit us well.

If it is this Rafinha
Full name
Rafael Alcântara do Nascimento
According to Wiki he is 27?

attacking midfield is not a position we need however

KDB
Bernardo
Foden

Its more defensive midfield we need to improve on

the way Barca have acted this summer I would be wanting money an no other deal if they want Zinchenko or Garcia.....the only loan would be one where they pay wages and obligation to buy at the end of it - why help them out?

Didn’t someone might have been tolmie or billy shears mention that while sorting out the Dias deal we were offered another player connected with Mendes maybe it was Rafinha ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.