It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same guy also says Barca have offered us Rafinha as part of the Garcia deal.

I have to say, if we could shift Garcia and Zinchenko and get a left back plus a decent central midfielder, that wouldn't be bad at all.
Rafinha is a good player tbh. He would be the closest profile to David Silva in our side, but...

Has been unlucky with some, but unless we can get Klopp's medical staff to give him some PEDs like they give their first team, we will likely stay well clear.

That said, I would low-key not mind him.

Rafinha is a good player tbh. He would be the closest profile to David Silva in our side, but...

Has been unlucky with some, but unless we can get Klopp's medical staff to give him some PEDs like they give their first team, we will likely stay well clear.

That said, I would low-key not mind him.

how has firpo been at Barcelona? We were linked heavily with him before he moved there ?!

This is one of Barça's most reliable journo, Rafinha has indeed been offered to us in exchange for Eric Garcia, sparing the translation.

There is a reason Barca are desperately trying to offload all of these players. We shouldn't be touching any of them with a bargepole. Take the cash and leave it at that.
They want wages off the books. They are financially fucked. Thats why they got rid of Semedo too.

Hes decent when fit, but injury prone obviously.

how has firpo been at Barcelona? We were linked heavily with him before he moved there ?!
Hasn't been able to get any gametime because of the starter cartel at Barça, Alba one of them. He also had an ACL injury right when we were interested, same happened to Ghoulam when we were interested, he tore his ACL at Napoli. Firpo is young so obviously has recovered well, and he was great under Setien at Betis as a wingback, but i can't say how his numbers or stats fare, just an eye test. Got plenty of pace. Let's see if we are maybe interested, because he has told Barcelona he will not move unless he sees a project better than theirs. Barça do want him gone.

Hasn't been able to get any gametime because of the starter cartel at Barça, Alba one of them. He also had an ACL injury right when we were interested, same happened to Ghoulam when we were interested, he tore his ACL at Napoli. Firpo is young so obviously has recovered well, and he was great under Setien at Betis as a wingback, but i can't say how his numbers or stats fare, just an eye test. Got plenty of pace. Let's see if we are maybe interested, because he has told Barcelona he will not move unless he sees a project better than theirs. Barça do want him gone.

Maybe a possibility then? Looked great at betis but was unlikely to dislodge Alba when he first joined?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.