It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be amazed if people turn their noses up at Cristiano Ronaldo?

People have their reasons.

Not as amazed, given the United connection, the fact he's a massive bellend, plus he's two years older. He's 35 and will turn 36 during the next season. Messi is 33, yes, but won't turn 34 until June next year.

Amazed that there are people turning their nose up at Messi.
We need to play Walker right back, and RB only. No asking him to be a wing back.

He looked lost last night with not having an out ball ahead of him yesterday.

He was colossal against Madrid and a shadow because of the tactics last night.

Agree, but we also have to have the personnel in the squad that allow us the flexibility to play wingbacks if that is what the manager wants. Cancelo could have done that job better on the right, but instead he’s doing a pale impression on the left.

Given the glaring weaknesses we have in the side, hoping Messi could paper over the cracks is absolutely desperate.

I don’t think anyone is suggesting we only sign Messi and scrap any other improvements though.

TH’s info is that 3 signings are heavily advanced, I’m not even sure if that would include a ‘blockbuster’ signing such as Messi.

Really think it would be a joy and a privilege to see him in our team week in, week out.

I really thought the rumor mill would have started spinning faster by now, season done and everything.
Thought we were keeping a lid on things while we were still playing, but nothing.

Not as amazed, given the United connection, the fact he's a massive bellend, plus he's two years older. He's 35 and will turn 36 during the next season. Messi is 33, yes, but won't turn 34 until June next year.

But the first two parts, as much as I agree with them, have nothing to do with football. Some people on here really hate Barcelona and some will also think Messi is a massive bellend.

The age thing is a valid point but Cristiano Ronaldo was the same age as Messi is now when he joined Juve. I reckon any dissenting supporters before the signing would have been met with the similar disbelief that you showed in your comment but , at this point in time, I think they'll be feeling vindicated.

These moves will always look great on paper but that's not how the sport is played so I think it's reasonable to say it's not as straight forward as some of you would believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.